If you need assistance with your Comfy-Armband, you have reached the right page. The Chummie support team has grouped most commonly asked questions by parents and product testers over the years. We combined these questions for your convenience.
First time users of the Chummie system will learn how to set up the Comfy-Armband at night and get ready for the treatment.
If you need additional assistance or you need to contact Chummie Support, please visit the Contact Us section.
If you need to purchase additional Chummie accessories, please visit the Chummie Store.
To download user manuals, progress charts and other valuable information, please visit the Chummie support section.
For further assistance with the Comfy-Armband or for additional information, please select from the sections below. To learn more about a section, simply visit a section and click over the question that interests you. Relevant information will be shown.
Attaching the Comfy-Armband
- Remove the snap-on clip from your Chummie alarm and place the alarm in the comfy-armband pouch.
- Slide the comfy-armband onto your arm, adjust the strap so it fits comfortable and then secure the Velcro tab. Do not secure the tab too tightly.
- Attach the IntelliFlex sensor sensor to your child’s undergarment, run the sensor cord under the shirt and insert into your Chummie alarm.
Please visit the Chummie Store or contact us at (408) 239-4050 and we can help you place your order.
Cleaning and Maintainence for the Comfy-Armband
- To wash the Comfy-Armband, open the armband and place in a bowl filled with warm water and a little liquid detergent for about half an hour. DO NOT wash in washing machine.
- After 30 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water and let it air dry.
- DO NOT use bleach.
- DO NOT dry in a drying machine.
My issue is not addressed here. Who do I contact?
- Open in Twitter Potty Training Child @PottyTraining77 When Child Feels Stupid for Bedwetting #pottytraining #bedwetting https://t.co/wjHvn85L0K https://t.co/7p5LPAGRFD 28 minutes ago
- Open in Twitter Potty Training Child @PottyTraining77 Bedwetting and Laziness, Are They Related? #pottytraining #bedwetting https://t.co/xXLREZhSir https://t.co/FUY7WPsY8H 32 minutes ago
- Open in Twitter Potty Training Child @PottyTraining77 Many Children Are Shamed by Bedwetting #pottytraining #bedwetting https://t.co/YFJynVJTYP https://t.co/F80JFc8oMS 55 minutes ago
- Open in Twitter Potty Training Child @PottyTraining77 Potty Watch produced by PottyTime #pottytraining #bedwetting https://t.co/hPCDRLOlry https://t.co/mLsywwETEi 1 hour ago
- Open in Twitter Potty Training Child @PottyTraining77 “Bedwetting Gives My Mom Lots of Work to Do” #pottytraining #bedwetting https://t.co/oN8TJYhfkY https://t.co/A6UCgqjq92 2 hours ago
- Open in Twitter Potty Training Child @PottyTraining77 Wetting The Bed Affect Psychologically #pottytraining #bedwetting https://t.co/gds9uj6ykE https://t.co/JHAD4FsKl3 2 hours ago
- Open in Twitter Potty Training Child @PottyTraining77 I Wet The Bed Again, Will It Lasts Forever? #pottytraining #bedwetting https://t.co/HHPkL01EhJ https://t.co/7m98h0h7CP 2 hours ago
- Open in Twitter Bedwetting Doctor @BedwettingDoc Download our User Guide for the Malem Bed-Side MO6 bedwetting alarm here https://t.co/aPmsWMc31l #bedwetting… https://t.co/qctRKvd7lr 2 hours ago
- Open in Twitter Malem Medical @MalemMedical The Malem Deluxe has sounds & recordable message + vibration + volume control + light #MalemDeluxe #bedwetting… https://t.co/QPvhh6TGGJ 2 hours ago
- Open in Twitter Potty Training Child @PottyTraining77 Child May Feel Bad After Bedwetting #pottytraining #bedwetting https://t.co/hV3g4u7hYQ https://t.co/QHINFhTBV7 2 hours ago