Bladders can hold up 16oz of urine
15% of children ages 5+ still wet the bed
85% of children will outgrow bedwetting
Why Chummie Works
Chummie’s quick 30-second set-up makes it the perfect bedwetting alarm. Chummie is equipped with a soft silicone sensor that comes with One Drop Detection® Technology that detects the very first drop of urine. Chummie alerts your child by using multiple loud tones, bright lights, and strong vibrations to wake up your child.
Chummie trains your child by conditioning the brain to establish a connection with your child’s bladder. The bladder will send a signal to the brain telling the brain to retain urine until your child can void in the toilet. Once the bladder and brain has made a connection, your child will begin to wake up before the alarm goes off.
Within a few weeks, your child will be able to wake up before the alarm. After 14 consecutive nights of staying dry, your child may discontinue the treatment. However, do continue to monitor your child and provide positive reinforcements for a successful treatment.
After 14 consecutive days, achieve successful dry nights.
Awesome Reviews and Testimonials
Where to Buy
Follow our Twitter
- #DIDYOUKNOW the muscle in the bladder wall is called the detrusor? http://t.co/DxMEllR6R3 2 hours ago
- #thingsgotworsewhen you rub in a mattress stain. Dab wet stains http://t.co/25b4CsR2Sf 22 hours ago
- Strengthen those pelvic muscles! #SolveMyProblemin4words http://t.co/HFVXQYGKvT 2 days ago
- #fueltheiradventure by helping them stop bedwetting, so your child can attend overnight adventures! 2 days ago
- Happy #firstdayofschool! We are in it together! Use @MyCHUMMIE to raise self-confidence for the entire school year. 3 days ago
- Check out this article to find out information on how to help your #autistic child deal with #bedwetting #Autism http://t.co/lthVg6D4iu 3 days ago
- #VZWBuzz Shop @MyCHUMMIE 's mobile app for your conveniences! http://t.co/B7S7N6OZZB 6 days ago
- Today could be your "right" weekend! Watch a quick video on how to potty train in 3 days! #Fridayfeeling http://t.co/doTx3j6u3Q 6 days ago
- Our prayers goes out to Pres. Jimmy Carter. "You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can" 7 days ago
- Happy #worldphotographyday to our in house #photographers who bend over backwards (literally!) to take photos for us in every angle possible 1 week ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/3epFKRgsOk 1 week ago
- Read these different helpful tips to #pottytrain your #toddler! http://t.co/4LwYtqGQMo 1 week ago
- #backyoursnack Our office loves yogurt and fruit. Why not make frozen yogurt bites? :) 1 week ago
- #Makelifebetterin3words Stop bedwetting accidents! @MyCHUMMIE 1 week ago
- Is it normal? Find out what your #1 and #2's are telling you about your #health. #poop #getfit #healthybody http://t.co/ycW56zMaEh 1 week ago
- For that #30secondmom use a #goals calendar to help your child visualize his goal! #mondaymotivation http://t.co/NRaxcw2OjJ 1 week ago
- #FridayFeeling "Sky above me! Earth below me! Fire within me! http://t.co/lZfnqQ8X6n 2 weeks ago
- #thenextbigthing is the bedwetting alarm industry is @MyCHUMMIE 2 weeks ago
- #funfact #kidneys are two bean-shaped organs that control the amount of blood flowing in your body! http://t.co/uTtwUn1oBM 2 weeks ago
- Happy #lefthandersday! We asked one of our staff 'What's it like being a #leftie?' She said "The ink trail on your hands!" 2 weeks ago