Bladders can hold up 16oz of urine
15% of children ages 5+ still wet the bed
85% of children will outgrow bedwetting
Why Chummie Works
Chummie’s quick 30-second set-up makes it the perfect bedwetting alarm. Chummie is equipped with a soft silicone sensor that comes with One Drop Detection® Technology that detects the very first drop of urine. Chummie alerts your child by using multiple loud tones, bright lights, and strong vibrations to wake up your child.
Chummie trains your child by conditioning the brain to establish a connection with your child’s bladder. The bladder will send a signal to the brain telling the brain to retain urine until your child can void in the toilet. Once the bladder and brain has made a connection, your child will begin to wake up before the alarm goes off.
Within a few weeks, your child will be able to wake up before the alarm. After 14 consecutive nights of staying dry, your child may discontinue the treatment. However, do continue to monitor your child and provide positive reinforcements for a successful treatment.
After 14 consecutive days, achieve successful dry nights.
Awesome Reviews and Testimonials
Where to Buy
Follow our Twitter
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/zzJIWnRD2T 1 week ago
- #health Did you know urinary tract infections are second most common type of infection in humans? http://t.co/RHjonUaiN4 2 weeks ago
- Are you busy spotting restrooms everywhere you go? Diabetes may be behind it all #Health http://t.co/DkzyV0VkV2 2 weeks ago
- Start your week with a simple, but consistent daily routine for a better health of your child #mondaymotivation http://t.co/aJR7f6GwNb 3 weeks ago
- Catching up on sleep. Find out why sleep is essential for your overall health. http://t.co/BzBcvYABjy 3 weeks ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/LnY6v7j3Gw 3 weeks ago
- Odors and colors in your urine say a lot about your health http://t.co/TbfjhwYdDp #PHE2015 4 weeks ago
- Frequent urination and #bedwetting could be a sign of diabetes #sugar http://t.co/pr2cX7IePh 4 weeks ago
- This #InternationalLiteracyDay educate yourself about #bedwetting and help a loved one get dry and confident. 5 weeks ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/KdL5Epudvw 5 weeks ago
- Improve your child’s physical and psychological #health with @ My Chummie. 5 weeks ago
- #Back2School brings excitement and stress. Find out if there is a connection between stress and #bedwetting. http://t.co/O7pkh8WQaf 5 weeks ago
- #back2school This school year overcome #bedwetting and boost your confidence with @MyCHUMMIE http://t.co/ozGrtC1Nxl 6 weeks ago
- "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful" #MondayMotivation http://t.co/YCoL9Xf1ev 6 weeks ago
- Happy #NationalBurgerDay. A staff favorites is #blackbeans burger with 6g of fiber to improve daily bodily functions. http://t.co/rB7yjkod1A 6 weeks ago
- #DIDYOUKNOW the muscle in the bladder wall is called the detrusor? http://t.co/DxMEllR6R3 6 weeks ago
- #thingsgotworsewhen you rub in a mattress stain. Dab wet stains http://t.co/25b4CsR2Sf 6 weeks ago
- Strengthen those pelvic muscles! #SolveMyProblemin4words http://t.co/HFVXQYGKvT 7 weeks ago
- #fueltheiradventure by helping them stop bedwetting, so your child can attend overnight adventures! 7 weeks ago
- Happy #firstdayofschool! We are in it together! Use @MyCHUMMIE to raise self-confidence for the entire school year. 7 weeks ago