Bladders can hold up 16oz of urine
15% of children ages 5+ still wet the bed
85% of children will outgrow bedwetting
Why Chummie Works
Chummie’s quick 30-second set-up makes it the perfect bedwetting alarm. Chummie is equipped with a soft silicone sensor that comes with One Drop Detection® Technology that detects the very first drop of urine. Chummie alerts your child by using multiple loud tones, bright lights, and strong vibrations to wake up your child.
Chummie trains your child by conditioning the brain to establish a connection with your child’s bladder. The bladder will send a signal to the brain telling the brain to retain urine until your child can void in the toilet. Once the bladder and brain has made a connection, your child will begin to wake up before the alarm goes off.
Within a few weeks, your child will be able to wake up before the alarm. After 14 consecutive nights of staying dry, your child may discontinue the treatment. However, do continue to monitor your child and provide positive reinforcements for a successful treatment.
After 14 consecutive days, achieve successful dry nights.
Awesome Reviews and Testimonials
Where to Buy
Follow our Twitter
- Check out these top 20 #inspirational quotes to motivate your little one #motivationmonday http://t.co/fFaI1PfLRc 17 hours ago
- Helping you take back your #momlife by reducing laundry loads DAILY! 4 days ago
- This #friendshipday support a friend who might be wetting the bed! 5 days ago
- #Backtoschool must haves: @mychummie to boost confidences! #Gearupforschool http://t.co/5l9h5lqSBK 5 days ago
- #missionimpossible reduce #bedwetting is #possible! Use progress charts to track your child's dry nights. http://t.co/ApekHFZ5M3 6 days ago
- The bladder is filled, it sends a signal to the brain, which sends a signal to relax or hold more urine #bedwetting http://t.co/6P7XFBvjXp 7 days ago
- "We're working on it" Encourage your child to successfully achieve dry nights #bedwetting #Mondaymotivation http://t.co/EKWSGjr8xH 1 week ago
- UTI, Diabetes, sickle cell disease, and sleep apnea are medical conditions that can be associated with #bedwetting http://t.co/6P7XFBvjXp 2 weeks ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/Koj32ysgrm 2 weeks ago
- A child accidentally leaks urine is called #incontinence, when a child is asleep, its called #enuresis or #bedwetting http://t.co/AQRPMbLazp 2 weeks ago
- #UreavsUricAcid Urea is liquid waste found in humans, while uric acid is solid waste found in birds. #Bedwetting http://t.co/CXSPnW6mZq 2 weeks ago
- @TheDiaperDynamo Yes! If you are interested contact email@example.com or http://t.co/A8Uh1ZifJZ 2 weeks ago
- "There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs" #mondaymotivation #bedwettingtips http://t.co/bt5ct4kVri 2 weeks ago
- Talk to your pediatrician , so they can track your child's progress and offer solutions. #bedwettingtips http://t.co/CvHhIaeg6q 2 weeks ago
- @TheDiaperDynamo yes typo! Thanks! 2 weeks ago
- Is your #child #pottytraining too early? The training too early can result in #bedwetting #accidents Read more: http://t.co/OaM4Z8bRI3 3 weeks ago
- #30secondmom Boost your #bedwetting child's self-confidences by using a @MyCHUMMIE http://t.co/5l9h5lqSBK 3 weeks ago
- #DIDYOUKNOW the kidney filters out 120 to 150 quarts of blood and produces 1 to 2 quarts of urine. #bedwettingtips http://t.co/VWUgKcGh7R 3 weeks ago
- "#Mistakes are proof you are trying" #bedwettingtips #mondaymotivation http://t.co/cxGGge9T7E 3 weeks ago
- Shop at #costco? @mychummie #Bedwetting Alarm Kits are now available at http://t.co/ym8iT5spUD! http://t.co/H1vzZDSAb0 4 weeks ago