Bladders can hold up 16oz of urine
15% of children ages 5+ still wet the bed
85% of children will outgrow bedwetting
Why Chummie Works
Chummie’s quick 30-second set-up makes it the perfect bedwetting alarm. Chummie is equipped with a soft silicone sensor that comes with One Drop Detection® Technology that detects the very first drop of urine. Chummie alerts your child by using multiple loud tones, bright lights, and strong vibrations to wake up your child.
Chummie trains your child by conditioning the brain to establish a connection with your child’s bladder. The bladder will send a signal to the brain telling the brain to retain urine until your child can void in the toilet. Once the bladder and brain has made a connection, your child will begin to wake up before the alarm goes off.
Within a few weeks, your child will be able to wake up before the alarm. After 14 consecutive nights of staying dry, your child may discontinue the treatment. However, do continue to monitor your child and provide positive reinforcements for a successful treatment.
After 14 consecutive days, achieve successful dry nights.
Awesome Reviews and Testimonials
Where to Buy
Follow our Twitter
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - https://t.co/3BPqjvwgv4 2 weeks ago
- The #holidays are coming soon! Consider a #Chummie #Bedwetting alarm as a #gift for loved ones this season! https://t.co/5l9h5lIu0k 3 weeks ago
- RT @KidsHealth: It's #NationalDiabetesMonth. Learn how to manage the disease and keep your child healthy. https://t.co/AKC0kSDK7g 3 weeks ago
- Handling children's emotions is challenging, especially when it comes to tough issues like #bedwetting & #selfesteem https://t.co/A6S3dOJcJZ 3 weeks ago
- The #PeanutsMovie is out tomorrow! #Parents, will you be enjoying this movie with your #children this weekend? :) #family #health 3 weeks ago
- #ObstetricFistula is an issue that causes #incontinence for many women. Learn about how you can help #EndFistula: https://t.co/j7nzV7ZLlL 3 weeks ago
- RT @Fistula_Fdtn: Learn more about our work to transform the lives of women with fistula at https://t.co/ZzZJwslYGu. https://t.co/6GflhoF617 3 weeks ago
- RT @JNJGlobalHealth: Learn what a good night’s sleep means to a woman with obstetric fistula. https://t.co/6vuTvOEUul via @kkelle29 #EndFis… 3 weeks ago
- RT @sleepfoundation: Over-scheduling your child with extracurriculars could take away his #GoodNights: https://t.co/3ykuxPAKFh https://t.co… 3 weeks ago
- #Bedwetting can be a #stressful issue for children and parents. Learn more on our blog: https://t.co/a27qqSRv3k #NationalStressAwarenessDay 3 weeks ago
- #My3WordHappiness: No more #bedwetting :) 3 weeks ago
- On our bedwetting #blog: What is a Urinary Tract Infection, and how does it affect #bedwetting? #uti #health https://t.co/f2VAOquVXh 3 weeks ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - https://t.co/gDqjr6vxdm 4 weeks ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/6wXTgRbssE 6 weeks ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/zzJIWnRD2T 8 weeks ago
- #health Did you know urinary tract infections are second most common type of infection in humans? http://t.co/RHjonUaiN4 9 weeks ago
- Are you busy spotting restrooms everywhere you go? Diabetes may be behind it all #Health http://t.co/DkzyV0VkV2 9 weeks ago
- Start your week with a simple, but consistent daily routine for a better health of your child #mondaymotivation http://t.co/aJR7f6GwNb 9 weeks ago
- Catching up on sleep. Find out why sleep is essential for your overall health. http://t.co/BzBcvYABjy 10 weeks ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/LnY6v7j3Gw 10 weeks ago