Bladders can hold up 16oz of urine
15% of children ages 5+ still wet the bed
85% of children will outgrow bedwetting
Why Chummie Works
Chummie’s quick 30-second set-up makes it the perfect bedwetting alarm. Chummie is equipped with a soft silicone sensor that comes with One Drop Detection® Technology that detects the very first drop of urine. Chummie alerts your child by using multiple loud tones, bright lights, and strong vibrations to wake up your child.
Chummie trains your child by conditioning the brain to establish a connection with your child’s bladder. The bladder will send a signal to the brain telling the brain to retain urine until your child can void in the toilet. Once the bladder and brain has made a connection, your child will begin to wake up before the alarm goes off.
Within a few weeks, your child will be able to wake up before the alarm. After 14 consecutive nights of staying dry, your child may discontinue the treatment. However, do continue to monitor your child and provide positive reinforcements for a successful treatment.
After 14 consecutive days, achieve successful dry nights.
Awesome Reviews and Testimonials
Where to Buy
Follow our Twitter
- The bladder is filled, it sends a signal to the brain, which sends a signal to relax or hold more urine #bedwetting http://t.co/6P7XFBvjXp 6 hours ago
- "We're working on it" Encourage your child to successfully achieve dry nights #bedwetting #Mondaymotivation http://t.co/EKWSGjr8xH 1 day ago
- UTI, Diabetes, sickle cell disease, and sleep apnea are medical conditions that can be associated with #bedwetting http://t.co/6P7XFBvjXp 4 days ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/Koj32ysgrm 5 days ago
- A child accidentally leaks urine is called #incontinence, when a child is asleep, its called #enuresis or #bedwetting http://t.co/AQRPMbLazp 6 days ago
- #UreavsUricAcid Urea is liquid waste found in humans, while uric acid is solid waste found in birds. #Bedwetting http://t.co/CXSPnW6mZq 1 week ago
- @TheDiaperDynamo Yes! If you are interested contact email@example.com or http://t.co/A8Uh1ZifJZ 1 week ago
- "There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs" #mondaymotivation #bedwettingtips http://t.co/bt5ct4kVri 1 week ago
- Talk to your pediatrician , so they can track your child's progress and offer solutions. #bedwettingtips http://t.co/CvHhIaeg6q 1 week ago
- @TheDiaperDynamo yes typo! Thanks! 1 week ago
- Is your #child #pottytraining too early? The training too early can result in #bedwetting #accidents Read more: http://t.co/OaM4Z8bRI3 2 weeks ago
- #30secondmom Boost your #bedwetting child's self-confidences by using a @MyCHUMMIE http://t.co/5l9h5lqSBK 2 weeks ago
- #DIDYOUKNOW the kidney filters out 120 to 150 quarts of blood and produces 1 to 2 quarts of urine. #bedwettingtips http://t.co/VWUgKcGh7R 2 weeks ago
- "#Mistakes are proof you are trying" #bedwettingtips #mondaymotivation http://t.co/cxGGge9T7E 2 weeks ago
- Shop at #costco? @mychummie #Bedwetting Alarm Kits are now available at http://t.co/ym8iT5spUD! http://t.co/H1vzZDSAb0 3 weeks ago
- Don't punish your child, but do ask your child to help you #cleanup the sheets! #bedwetting #bedwettingtips http://t.co/lj8OyQFs8u 3 weeks ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/vjfZkS2xKr 3 weeks ago
- #Bedwetting is more common than you think! 13% of #6yearolds wet the bed #parents http://t.co/lj8OyQnRgW 3 weeks ago
- RT @MomStart: Drink Up’s initiative @URH2O is teaming up with @Planetbox to encourage people to drink more water. http://t.co/h9UJsbP4G5 #H… 3 weeks ago
- #Fact #Bedwetting is twice as common in #boys than #girls http://t.co/fLiO6Eofhm 3 weeks ago