Bladders can hold up 16oz of urine
15% of children ages 5+ still wet the bed
85% of children will outgrow bedwetting
Why Chummie Works
Chummie’s quick 30-second set-up makes it the perfect bedwetting alarm. Chummie is equipped with a soft silicone sensor that comes with One Drop Detection® Technology that detects the very first drop of urine. Chummie alerts your child by using multiple loud tones, bright lights, and strong vibrations to wake up your child.
Chummie trains your child by conditioning the brain to establish a connection with your child’s bladder. The bladder will send a signal to the brain telling the brain to retain urine until your child can void in the toilet. Once the bladder and brain has made a connection, your child will begin to wake up before the alarm goes off.
Within a few weeks, your child will be able to wake up before the alarm. After 14 consecutive nights of staying dry, your child may discontinue the treatment. However, do continue to monitor your child and provide positive reinforcements for a successful treatment.
After 14 consecutive days, achieve successful dry nights.
Awesome Reviews and Testimonials
Where to Buy
Follow our Twitter
- Improve your child’s physical and psychological #health with @ My Chummie. 17 hours ago
- #Back2School brings excitement and stress. Find out if there is a connection between stress and #bedwetting. http://t.co/O7pkh8WQaf 21 hours ago
- #back2school This school year overcome #bedwetting and boost your confidence with @MyCHUMMIE http://t.co/ozGrtC1Nxl 2 days ago
- "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful" #MondayMotivation http://t.co/YCoL9Xf1ev 3 days ago
- Happy #NationalBurgerDay. A staff favorites is #blackbeans burger with 6g of fiber to improve daily bodily functions. http://t.co/rB7yjkod1A 7 days ago
- #DIDYOUKNOW the muscle in the bladder wall is called the detrusor? http://t.co/DxMEllR6R3 7 days ago
- #thingsgotworsewhen you rub in a mattress stain. Dab wet stains http://t.co/25b4CsR2Sf 1 week ago
- Strengthen those pelvic muscles! #SolveMyProblemin4words http://t.co/HFVXQYGKvT 1 week ago
- #fueltheiradventure by helping them stop bedwetting, so your child can attend overnight adventures! 1 week ago
- Happy #firstdayofschool! We are in it together! Use @MyCHUMMIE to raise self-confidence for the entire school year. 1 week ago
- Check out this article to find out information on how to help your #autistic child deal with #bedwetting #Autism http://t.co/lthVg6D4iu 1 week ago
- #VZWBuzz Shop @MyCHUMMIE 's mobile app for your conveniences! http://t.co/B7S7N6OZZB 2 weeks ago
- Today could be your "right" weekend! Watch a quick video on how to potty train in 3 days! #Fridayfeeling http://t.co/doTx3j6u3Q 2 weeks ago
- Our prayers goes out to Pres. Jimmy Carter. "You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can" 2 weeks ago
- Happy #worldphotographyday to our in house #photographers who bend over backwards (literally!) to take photos for us in every angle possible 2 weeks ago
- Your Chummie Newsletter is here! - http://t.co/3epFKRgsOk 2 weeks ago
- Read these different helpful tips to #pottytrain your #toddler! http://t.co/4LwYtqGQMo 2 weeks ago
- #backyoursnack Our office loves yogurt and fruit. Why not make frozen yogurt bites? :) 2 weeks ago
- #Makelifebetterin3words Stop bedwetting accidents! @MyCHUMMIE 2 weeks ago
- Is it normal? Find out what your #1 and #2's are telling you about your #health. #poop #getfit #healthybody http://t.co/ycW56zMaEh 2 weeks ago